schemr

Submitted scripts and programs
Forum rules
Your own work only.
dkeg
Configurator

schemr

Unread post by dkeg » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:47 pm

#Disclaimer - I am no scripting expert and wrote this for myself. It will save and set a desktop scheme.
You all know I tend to spend lots of time creating schemes. If they come out good, I'll save all necessary configs to easily recreate it. Recently I wrote a very simple script to automatically save those files to a tmp directory prior to its final resting place. Next I wrote a new script to take and implement a scheme from its directory. So, the final step was to wrap all of that functionality into one grand script. And that is what I am presenting here.
Now, it still my be a bit too restricted to my environment, but it should be easy enough to make the necessary adjustments.
Also note, there is not much, if any, checks or verifies prior to writing the files. So with that, use wisely. Again, this is something that I wrote for fun, experience, and personal use. If you can find it useful, then excellent!

Code: Select all

Something is broken; need to fix. 
Couple scrots
schemr1.png
schemr1.png (2.1 KiB) Viewed 1576 times
schemr2.png
schemr2.png (2.22 KiB) Viewed 1576 times
Last edited by dkeg on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Broken script

Work hard; Complain less

wuxmedia
Grasshopper

Re: schemr

Unread post by wuxmedia » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:48 pm

cool
"Seek, and Ye shall find"
"Github | Chooons | Site"

rhowaldt
Dog

Re: schemr

Unread post by rhowaldt » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:39 pm

looks good Drew! will see if i got a chance to try it out sometime.
All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.