fluxbox

Forum rules
Post your scrot in the appropriate section. If the section does not exist yet - open a new thread ;)
archvortex
Uninstaller

Re: fluxbox

Unread post by archvortex » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:42 am

Hahaha!! I purposely posted the scrot with lxterminal (that's why I said gaudy and garish eyesore ;) ). Actually, I use rxvt and xterm.

Dkeger has never worked for me recently. Uncommenting line, adding username, blah, blah, blah doesn't help. Probably PEBKAC. Will go through the threads and find the answer why sometime this weekend after I get back to Bali. There was an error on line 20 about a comma or colon or something like that. Like I said, I'll scout through the forum first and if I still can't get it to work then I'll post. Getting ready to fly from Malang to Bali now.
GUIs??? We don't need no stinkin' GUIs!!!
LinuxBBQ - No bloated bullshit to meet the needs of the less technical Linux user
Color is bloat

machinebacon
Baconator

Unread post by machinebacon » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:40 am

well, comments in Xresources are ! and not #, so you need #include and not include
..gnutella..

archvortex
Uninstaller

Unread post by archvortex » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:44 pm

I found your post from June 2015 http://linuxbbq.org/bbs/viewtopic.php?f ... ger#p42995 and got it working. Ran the "username2xres" and reloaded xrdb and Bob's your uncle it is working.
GUIs??? We don't need no stinkin' GUIs!!!
LinuxBBQ - No bloated bullshit to meet the needs of the less technical Linux user
Color is bloat