Shoutcast + radionomy search with recording option

johnraff
Sperminator

Re: Shoutcast + radionomy search with recording option

Unread post by johnraff » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:14 am

^or else just comment out the line where perl is called and uncomment the previous one to escape only spaces in the query. It's quite likely that those sites don't accept weird characters anyway...
All code is one.

johnraff
Sperminator

Unread post by johnraff » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:27 am

I'm afraid you mpg123-abhorrers are going to have to grit your teeth and put up with it. mpg321 doesn't have a --fifo option so couldn't be substituted here. (hair tearing, garment rending) Image
All code is one.

rhowaldt
Dog

Unread post by rhowaldt » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:03 am

^ Stanislaus cut that out to reduce latency with the fifth and seventh (or might be eightth...) bits in Little Endian encoding on non-dzt configs. dunno if it has any use, but i trust Stanislaus.

as long as it works :)
All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

johnraff
Sperminator

Unread post by johnraff » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:28 am

Obviously the reduced functionality was in an excellent cause. I really should have rewritten the whole script to cope with it. I'm so lazy...
All code is one.

johnraff
Sperminator

Unread post by johnraff » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:57 am

Radionomy have changed their web interface a bit, breaking query_radionomy() in version 3.0. Luckily it just requires curl to follow a redirect, using the -L option. Be sure to get version 3.1 above, from the code or download the file.
All code is one.