LinuxBBQ registration

Forum rules
We don't support installations in VirtualBox, VMWare, qemu or others. We ignore posts about WINE, PlayOnLinux, Steam and Skype. We don't support btrfs, lvm, UEFI, side-by-side installations with GPT or dualboot with anything newer than Windows XP.
Google your problem first. Check the Wiki. Read the existing threads. It's okay to "hijack" an existing thread, yes! If your problem is not yet covered, open a new thread. To get the quickest possible help, mention the exact release codename in your post (uname -a is a good idea, too). Due to the lack of crystal balls, attach the output of lspci -nnk if you encounter hardware problems.
rhowaldt
Dog

LinuxBBQ registration

Unread post by rhowaldt » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:18 pm

it seems the captcha-type-of-image with the confirmation code that should be visible in order to complete registration on these forums isn't there. i just tried, it's invisible (or not there). tried with adblock etc off as well, no change. any ideas?

posting this because: http://crunchbang.org/forums/viewtopic. ... 55#p281255
All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

machinebacon
Baconator

Re: LinuxBBQ registration

Unread post by machinebacon » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Must have been changed by the provider. Okay, thanks for reporting.
..gnutella..

fairoaks66
Distrowatcher

Unread post by fairoaks66 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:31 pm

I had the same problem registering. I just registered as the captcha image is no longer there so I was able to register

rhowaldt
Dog

Unread post by rhowaldt » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:58 pm

@fairoaks: now that you had luck registering, why not make yourself an intro thread so we can give you a proper welcome? :)
All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.