Summer spins missing parted?

Forum rules
We don't support installations in VirtualBox, VMWare, qemu or others. We ignore posts about WINE, PlayOnLinux, Steam and Skype. We don't support btrfs, lvm, UEFI, side-by-side installations with GPT or dualboot with anything newer than Windows XP.
Google your problem first. Check the Wiki. Read the existing threads. It's okay to "hijack" an existing thread, yes! If your problem is not yet covered, open a new thread. To get the quickest possible help, mention the exact release codename in your post (uname -a is a good idea, too). Due to the lack of crystal balls, attach the output of lspci -nnk if you encounter hardware problems.
wei2912
runs Stable

Summer spins missing parted?

Unread post by wei2912 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:31 am

Looks like parted isn't installed on the system, so bbqinstaller's parted option doesn't work.

Is that intentional?

(moderator note) -- split from release notes topic. Please do not ask support questions in the release topics.
GitHub || Blog

"Don't blindly believe what I say. Don't believe me because others convince you of my words. Don't believe anything you see, read, or hear from others, whether of authority, religious teachers or texts." - Buddha

machinebacon
Baconator

Re: MAIN EDITION: Summer 2014 (amd64/i486)

Unread post by machinebacon » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:01 am

On todays ISO it is installed, needs sudo.
parted:/sbin/parted
..gnutella..

wei2912
runs Stable

Re: MAIN EDITION: Summer 2014 (amd64/i486)

Unread post by wei2912 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:41 pm

machinebacon wrote:On todays ISO it is installed, needs sudo.
parted:/sbin/parted
Okay, thanks! Sorry for the hijack...
GitHub || Blog

"Don't blindly believe what I say. Don't believe me because others convince you of my words. Don't believe anything you see, read, or hear from others, whether of authority, religious teachers or texts." - Buddha