View active topics Not working?

Forum rules
We don't support installations in VirtualBox, VMWare, qemu or others. We ignore posts about WINE, PlayOnLinux, Steam and Skype. We don't support btrfs, lvm, UEFI, side-by-side installations with GPT or dualboot with anything newer than Windows XP.
Google your problem first. Check the Wiki. Read the existing threads. It's okay to "hijack" an existing thread, yes! If your problem is not yet covered, open a new thread. To get the quickest possible help, mention the exact release codename in your post (uname -a is a good idea, too). Due to the lack of crystal balls, attach the output of lspci -nnk if you encounter hardware problems.
wayne
dpkg-reconfigure

View active topics Not working?

Unread post by wayne » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:27 am

Not sure where to post so just post here.

When I click View active topics ( with default 7days), there is nothing!
When change to 1 year, just three appears..

May be something is not too right?

machinebacon
Baconator

Re: View active topics Not working?

Unread post by machinebacon » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:29 am

Yes, thanks for confirming. Unsure what's wrong with the forums software. I have already updated it to the newest version (like every good Sid user would do, it must be still warm and have rough edges) but it didn't fix this problem. There's also the 'doubled private messages box' which I couldn't fix, not even manually. The problem is that I'm a bit wary of changing too much here, as I don't want to fubar things and force reactivations of the user accounts. Sad panda, here too.
..gnutella..

rhowaldt
Dog

Unread post by rhowaldt » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:13 pm

fwiw, i just use 'view new posts' to see whatever is new, and that seems to work fine.
All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

ivanovnegro
Minister of Truth

Unread post by ivanovnegro » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:57 pm

But I also think the problem is that in the last 7 days there was no big activity here, therefore you saw nothing.
I guess when there are more posts/threads the active topics will appear again, it did work for me some weeks ago.

machinebacon
Baconator

Unread post by machinebacon » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:07 pm

The issues should be solved now with the latest style/engine upgrade. Another feature that seems to be working now is the feed subscription.
..gnutella..

wayne
dpkg-reconfigure

Unread post by wayne » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:27 am

machinebacon wrote:The issues should be solved now with the latest style/engine upgrade. Another feature that seems to be working now is the feed subscription.

Tried a few times.

Sorry, no, still nothing on default 7-day.

machinebacon
Baconator

Unread post by machinebacon » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:37 am

Sorry, too. There's not much I can do in the administration of the board - the feature is switched on, the feeds are set. I'll have a look at the provider's page what the reasons might be.

Anyway thanks for reporting ;)
..gnutella..