Happy b-day, johnraff!

Forum rules
We believe in Hello and Thank You.
rhowaldt
Dog

Re: Happy b-day, johnraff!

Unread post by rhowaldt » Fri May 16, 2014 1:16 pm

^ it is quite wonderful, if you got a free day ahead of you. take pure spirits (no mixed bullshit), and take small sips at long intervals. i'm talking a sip every 10-15 minutes, or longer. if you do it right (happened to me exactly once) you will end up in the evening with a drunken mind and a quite sober body. what i mean by that is that you have the mental processes and boundary-traversing vibe like you were drunk, without actually feeling drunk. this is fucking awesome :D
All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

johnraff
Sperminator

Unread post by johnraff » Sat May 17, 2014 5:05 pm

rhowaldt wrote:^ actually, it all depends on your mastery of your drug-intake. try to be aware of every sip and toke you have, and the effects it has on your body and mind. of course holding on to this mastery becomes substantially more difficult once the drug-intake increases, but that's part of the fun.

tip: always make sure you start at similar times. in other words: don't drink your face off and then smoke a joint - it will probably fuck you up. smoke and drink at the same time, but always make sure you have slightly more alcohol in your system than weed.
Sounds about right, though the usual pattern for me back in the days was drinking with friends, back to someone's place for a toke after. It can work OK if you're not too drunk - the weed takes over and you forget you were drunk before. This of course is even more the case with acid, though dropping acid after going out boozing must sound pretty low-life...
All code is one.

rhowaldt
Dog

Unread post by rhowaldt » Sun May 18, 2014 8:38 pm

ja, i wouldn't think of doing acid after drinking man :D
we dont go out drinking often, and are usually smoking first. then add some spirits (i pick vodka or rum, pure, no ice), and off you go :)
All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

johnraff
Sperminator

Unread post by johnraff » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:02 am

To anyone who's sent me a private message in the last day or so:
bbq forum wrote:You are not authorised to read private messages.
...or send...

Sorry.
All code is one.