Heya Evvabody

Forum rules
We believe in Hello and Thank You.
kondor
runs Stable

Re: Heya Evvabody

Unread post by kondor » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:23 am

^

Thanks Man, I'll hafta check into AmiWM.

The tailgater has never been a problem. Everything runs off a used IDE drive, too. Not that it's a huge issue. So maybe I'm a little reckless with my beater tech, I've got backups for when things go sideways.

And honestly, the bigest plus is I'm so glad to be done with those expensive Macs. I experience genuine sympathy for Mac users now when I see their nervous, Gollumesque obsession over the precious MacBooks. Just gimme an old thrasher box and lemme get on with it, already. Whenever I have to use a Mac nowadays I feel kind of dead inside.

wuxmedia
Grasshopper

Unread post by wuxmedia » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:58 am

^ you sir, have echoed my thoughts perfectly :)

RE: AmiWM, If you can thunk it, chances are Bacon's Spun it :)
(it's a pretty old one, so might not be for installing)
"Seek, and Ye shall find"
"Github | Chooons | Site"

gutterslob
Resident Tranny

Unread post by gutterslob » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:43 pm

kondor wrote:Ion tailgater, actually. Gets about 12 hours battery life; more than I can say for the stinkpad! It's all strictly temporary, I assure you. Even so, it's pretty comfy for an improvised setup.
So you're basically getting tunes played to your balls while typing? Okay, you pass. Welcome.

kondor
runs Stable

Unread post by kondor » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:33 pm

gslob: Yeah, it's for when you really wanna feel da BASS! :)
I experience genuine sympathy for Mac users now when I see their nervous, Gollumesque obsession over the precious MacBooks.
I'll just add that I stand in awe of the Hackintoshers. Because that shit is definitely *not* easy to maintain.