Hello World

Forum rules
We believe in Hello and Thank You.
rhowaldt
Dog

Re: Hello World

Unread post by rhowaldt » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:39 am

NMSM87 wrote:i've founded LinuxBBQ two/three years ago (around the release of Coal).
reading this i thought this was a troll for a second, impersonating Bacon. then i realised he just meant to write "found" instead :D

welcome Nuno! your name reminded me of this wonderful track, called Nuno: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TZ1Z3y9sog

have fun :)
All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

NMSM87
Saltimbocca-Roller

Unread post by NMSM87 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:53 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :)

LOL rhowaldt, sorry for my English, i may sometimes kick it's grammar a little bit, unfortunatelly.

Well, i already download Break!, but i saw some screenshots of Cream, and i think i'll try it out.

BTW, 48MiB on a standby system is absolutely awesome!

bones
Clooney

Unread post by bones » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Welcome to the grill, nuno!

machinebacon
Baconator

Unread post by machinebacon » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:22 pm

he likes to eat. must be a nice person.
..gnutella..

NMSM87
Saltimbocca-Roller

Unread post by NMSM87 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:36 pm

@bones Thank you! Already feeling the love since i arrived yesterday! Thanks! :)

@machinebacon i like to think i am, as matter of fact i try everyday to be a good person, improving ourselves is the way to go in life, i think! (and eating says a lot about the charachter of a person, people who like to eat tend to be more joyous somehow) :)

Dr_Chroot
Alfalfa

Unread post by Dr_Chroot » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Why, hello Nuno! You do seem like a kind soul. I hope you had a wonderful Easter! So glad to have you at the grill :D
Fight internet censorship.
EFF | Tor Project | Bitcoin

"There have been times throughout American history where what is right is not the same as what is legal. Sometimes to do the right thing you have to break the law." - Edward Snowden

sgtbigman
Oyster-Slurper

Unread post by sgtbigman » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:33 am

May the BBQ be with you, Nuno!

wuxmedia
Grasshopper

Unread post by wuxmedia » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:20 am

Well, Nuno - your English skillz kicks the shit out of my Portuguese andSpanish :)
"Seek, and Ye shall find"
"Github | Chooons | Site"

NMSM87
Saltimbocca-Roller

Unread post by NMSM87 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:14 pm

@Dr_Chroot: much obliged for your compliment! Hope you had a wonderful Easter too, my reply came a little too late, sorry! :)

@sgtbigman: Thank you, let's hope i have enough "grip" on the spatula, to be among some of the best "Chefs" on the barbecue that Linux is. :)

@wuxmedia: Thanks for your kind words, although i'm not a native speaker, i strive to improve everyday my English skills. I apologise beforehand for any "kick" in English grammar i may give.

Portuguese and Spanish (as for all the variants of Latin) are tricky languages. One letter or one word, usually harmless and with a positive meaning, used in a negative situation, said with the wrong tone can change the whole outcome of what you are trying to say. :)