I Can't Stop Laughin

Forum rules
We believe in Hello and Thank You.
JoeMama
Village Idiot

I Can't Stop Laughin

Unread post by JoeMama » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:41 am

In my intro, I attached a link labeled as a "visual representation of my Linux skillz". It is actually a page by some dude named Maddox. It is some of the funniest shit I have ever seen. Almost every time I go to this site, I laugh so hard it brings me to tears. Thinking that not everyone may read all the intros or perhaps not notice a link within them, I thought I would post these separately. I just find it too good not to share. So unless some of your kid's shit is included, I think most, if not all of you, will enjoy it. If your kid's shit is unfortunately shown here, well, you are the worst fuckin parent ever and should be sterilized, you fucking loser. Enjoy!
I am better than your kids
The best page in the universe
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

dkeg
Configurator

Re: I Can't Stop Laughin

Unread post by dkeg » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:04 pm

That is some funny shit. I love my kids artwork, but it was funny cause I'm turning into one of them. Who would of thunk? life is crazy.

Work hard; Complain less

slartie
Grump

Unread post by slartie » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:15 am

Maddox is cool. In ancient times, I came across this post: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=tabasco and from then on, I had to follow along, waiting for the next slice of crazy that he would produce.

rhowaldt
Dog

Unread post by rhowaldt » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:55 am

if you enjoy maddox's offensive humor, you might want to check out David Thorne at 27b/6. some recommended reading that made me fall off my chair with insane and unstoppable laughter:
- http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html
- http://www.27bslash6.com/halogen.html
- http://www.27bslash6.com/brochure.html

i can honestly recommend reading these while completely sober. it is very much possible that you will *die of laughter* when attempting this shit on, say, marihuana. seriously.
All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

JoeMama
Village Idiot

Unread post by JoeMama » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:39 am

@dkeg, I would imagine its gotta be one of the greatest feelings when one's child gives them one of their "masterpieces". Especially when they have that look of pride and joy beaming from their face when they give it to you. Hell, I once teared up when my oldest niece (2yr. old) handed me a soggy ass tissue full of green snot and crusty ass boogers. O.K., that was only cuz one of the boogers was all huge and it actually looked like the Virgin Mary, so I thought I could make a killing selling it on ebay. But I digest, the point is, she thought she was being sweet and the look on her face when she gave it to me, well, it just melted my heart. That being said, I ain't goin near the little brat if her ass gots a cold and a coloring book. Fuck Dat. That shit be nasty.

@Rhowaldt, I definitely will check out those links, perhaps even a little elevated. Thanks!!

@Slartie, I ran across Maddox's site around 10 years ago, but just saw his Kid's artwork pages. All I remember about that night was being drunk, stoned as hell and laughin my ass off with my buddies at his stuff. For whatever reason, I forgot all about it and only recently, somehow, remembered it. I will definitely try to check his shit out more often.

machinebacon
Baconator

Unread post by machinebacon » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Maybe some of you like this one: http://dontevenreply.com/
..gnutella..

slartie
Grump

Unread post by slartie » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Bookmarked! That's just fucking hilarious!

dkeg
Configurator

Unread post by dkeg » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:06 pm

@JoeMama - that was beautiful.

Work hard; Complain less

JoeMama
Village Idiot

Unread post by JoeMama » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:48 am

@dkeg. Thanks brother :D
@Bacon. I could totally imagine some radio dj's doing something like that as prank call. I would love to actually hear it, especially the other people gettin all pissed off. If done right, that could be hilarious.
I bookmarked dat shit too.

wuxmedia
Grasshopper

Unread post by wuxmedia » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:57 am

^ the jerky boys?
those a pretty funny sites.
"Seek, and Ye shall find"
"Github | Chooons | Site"

JoeMama
Village Idiot

Unread post by JoeMama » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:38 am

^ Wuxmedia. Thank You!! When I was thinkin about that being done by some morning drive show, I was thinking to myself how the idea seemed familiar and something similar had been done before. Just couldn't put my finger on it.

DebianJoe
Frame Buffer

Unread post by DebianJoe » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:37 am

Thanks for reminding me about Maddox. It's been a long time since I first stumbled across the rants on the Best Page in the Universe, and I had honestly forgotten about them. Part of the pain of reading them is that he hits far too close to home for me to feel happy. The "You Don't Fucking Love Science" one actually had me in tears laughing, because I actually know a drug-addicted high-school dropout that is constantly spouting quotes from Neil DeGrasse Tyson like that's going to make up for the fact that basic algebra is well beyond her reach. I laugh, and then I tend to sit in quiet contemplation of the fact that I'm laughing at the downfall of civilization.
|>>BBQ Roaster, Alpha Branch<< | >> clinky << | >> X11 must die << |
Thanks BASIC

JoeMama
Village Idiot

Unread post by JoeMama » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:17 am

DJ, what's happening? From one new member to another, Welcome. and you're welcome. Now let's get the hell outta here before it's too late!
I was looking at his stuff about a week ago for the first time in a long time. Some of those not only had me in tears, but gave me a hernia. And hey, just be glad it's not Mike Tyson singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star while being trapped in an elevator with him. Cheer up, I'll bet all of Europe and Asia were on the floor laughing their asses off when Rome took a tumble :D